This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to get the parts yourself, but instead use his parts and to possibly charge you more. After checking around I found that his service fee was 5 times higher.

He threatened to sue me if I posted anything bad about him, but I am only telling the truth because this is what happened to me. No more and no less.

If people are going to be abusive to others they are going to pay the consequences.

He has only had a business license since February. Others that I have spoke with said he threatened them if they did any work on other peoples vehicles without a license.

Located in Bullhead City, Az. phone 928-201-5481

Had an Experience with Bens Mobile Auto Repair?

Comments

keep on *** cause all your doing is giving me more business, I now have more business than I can handle. and you know you complain a lot for some who I never worked on your vehicle!

:p :eek

You are so vain thinking that you are better than others and not respecting them if you are going to be late.

There are better machanics in the Bullhead City area an I found them. On top of that they didn't get pissed when I bought my parts that are good parts.

They where also better cost than you. I would recomend them to anyone. Never you.

You think you are better than everyone else. And if you think that someone is going to put you in your place by telling others.

:upset Good luck with your business. :grin

and by the way don't let this one bad egg ruin your judgement about my business if you have a problem tell me and we can work on it together instead of complaining about it, this person has issues and does not like being told to take her business elsewhere and as far as the parts issue goes she wanted to use substandard parts on her vehicle we believe in doing things right the first time so we do not have to keep coming back again and again so if you want to know more about what happened I will be glad to tell you but please do not judge me before hand your business is more than welcome

this is a response to the complaint about bens mobile auto repair; the person making this complaint was upset because she was told to take her business else where! after calling 12 times in less than an hour sometimes you do have to refuse service to a customer and go on in life if you wanna know more then just call ben @9282015481 he does get back logged and sometimes he doesn't have time to call all his customers to let them know whats going on!